Monday, March 19, 2012

Holiday all year long

pheww...bz btul dis year smp x sempat nk update ape2. 2012 started really slow for me...did not get the vibe to move fast as compared to last year. maybe because penat last year x habis lg ( what?) and perhaps im demotivated after realising that the efforts last year was basically pointless.

or, perhaps its because i have set my mind that 2012 will be a holiday year for me...thus the holiday mindset causes my working life to be very slow cuz im constantly looking for opportunities to either not go to work, going to work late, leaving work early or M.I.A during work. But as usual, the skema side of me wouldnt allow that. and here i am, at office, waiting for weekends.

im also getting annoyed at things that use to amuse me. i think maturity has finally catch up.

Hooolliidaayyyy......

No comments: